- You can cut a 5 gallon bucket of bait in 3 minutes
On my boat, no one minds cutting the bait anymore — it is quick, clean & easy.
- Easy to store, fits on any size boat
You don’t need to dedicate space. ChumCutter can be tucked away after it’s used.
- Easy clean up
Minimal blood spillage. After cutting just rinse — that’s it!
- Can cut soft or half frozen bait
- Cuts any kind of fish that will fit inside
You can cut 3″ sardines or 4lb mackerel — it all work!
- Built to last for years
Made out of high density marine grade plastic, stainless steel & industrial rubber.
- Floats if dropped overboard
- Your fingers and hands will thank you
Cut a pile of fish at once, vs. one or two fish at a time
- Your mate will thank you
Less mess; quicker, safer work.
- You’ll have more help actually fishing
When you’re cutting bait your eyes aren’t on the water, fish finder or your lines — where you need them.
- A great gift for that friend who takes you fishing
So you get invited again!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: